Josh Hall Longboard Fin 7.5
From his amazing and beautiful mid-lengths to his longboards, Josh Hall designed this 7.5” fin with us as a universal fit for his lineup of bigger boards.
This fin is a balanced template for a smaller single fin shooter, mid-length, or when paired with a 2 + 1 setup.
If the 7.5″ isn’t enough and you need a little more grip than it provides, then pair it up with Josh’s 2 ¾” side bites and you’ve created a magic set up for the larger side of any quiver.
1 in stock
These are the Josh Hall Longboard Fin 7.5 Features:
- Template: Balanced - moderately raked fin for smooth surfing.
- Ideal Board: Mid-Lengths with 2 + 1 fin setups.
- Compatibility: US Fin Box
- Construction: Fiberglass
- Foil: 50/50
- Riders: Josh Hall and friends
- Front Height: 7.5" (19.1cm)
- Base: 2.75" (13.9cm)
- Area: 31.31" (79.6cm²)
Adult, All, Kids
Will be calculated during check out
Plain – solid colour